"SirTalksALot"
"Bryan"
Riding The Highway

ShoutMix chat widget
name says hi

SoMeThInG SoMeThInG BoUt SiRtAlKsAlOt
Haha~ Hi~ Welcome To My Blog Ya... My Name is Bryan, SirTalksAlot is jus a profile name. It basically means tat I talk Alot. Just Added they Sir To Make it Look Fancy.
My Precious

LaoPoZai BABE
recent entries

Uncontrollable Changes oOo For My Mommy Dedication For My Baby GIrl Mess Up Baby Baby~~ Valentine Ah... To Babe MY LAO PO ZAI~~~~~~~~ WooT`~~WooT~~~ Naughty Babe~ KeKe~ FUCK YOU~~~ Haha~~~
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 @ Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Work(Nestle Ice Cream Promoter)
First start off with my little "turtle tail"
After cutting to short hair.It's more obvious
But grandma seems to stop nagging bout cutting it. =D

Beh tahan d. Flat! When I sweat. It's even worse. lol

Took this before leaving. lol~ Look at the flat hair

Act cool. Macam yes je. =p


Almost full outfit
Didn't put on the Mask+ Gloves
It's already ugly enough with just the hate+apron.
lol

Haha
Gonna talk bout some happy memories back when working
Well, I texted with my mommy/gf
So time passed kinda faster thn usual. =D
1st two days was epic boring.
The last day was the best of all~

1st. Tis girl was having her lunch, after her lunch. She saw me buying those cornetto ice cream. (1 whole box)
She asked y wanna get so much, really tat nice ha?
I told her. I've already bought 6 boxes. Tis is my number 7.
She was shocked.
LOL
Thn she came over to my side and asked to try ice cream. She ATE ALOT! SERIOUSLY ALOT!
She even came back for 2nd round. lol.

After that there were 3 other girls coming over in different time to ask for ice cream and we chatted for awhile.
Lol~
1st said, hi leng zai, can i hv ice cream?
2nd said, 帥哥 Can i hv ice cream? I perasan dou said, "of course u can".
3rd said same the same thing as well, haha.
The only thing is, i nvr thought of calling thm leng lui in return. lol~
IM SERIOUSLY VERY PERASAN LO! haha

BRYAN PERASANKING
v^^v

monthly archive

August 2008 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2011 June 2011
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS


MusicPlaylist