"SirTalksALot"
"Bryan"
Riding The Highway

ShoutMix chat widget
name says hi

SoMeThInG SoMeThInG BoUt SiRtAlKsAlOt
Haha~ Hi~ Welcome To My Blog Ya... My Name is Bryan, SirTalksAlot is jus a profile name. It basically means tat I talk Alot. Just Added they Sir To Make it Look Fancy.
My Precious

LaoPoZai BABE
recent entries

Mess Up Baby Baby~~ Valentine Ah... To Babe MY LAO PO ZAI~~~~~~~~ WooT`~~WooT~~~ Naughty Babe~ KeKe~ FUCK YOU~~~ Haha~~~ RANDOM Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ~*~Memories Of U~*~ EMOTIONS/FEELINGs
Monday, March 8, 2010 @ Monday, March 08, 2010
Dedication For My Baby GIrl
I love my girl
My girl loves me
We might not share same interest in everything
But our heart is linked
There's no need a bridge to bring us together
Cause we're already beside each other
I don't listen about what others says about my girl
She is my girl, I love her the way she is
YES~ I want her to change
But for better & yet not for the worse

Tis is for those who just knows how to talk
When you're single
EVERYthing goes
When you're in a relationship
There's rules
There's no border for your doings
There IS for others
Don't try to bent others rules with your own rules
You'll end up bending other things

YES~ I am bad temper
My girl always got scolded by me
But heart means no harm
For that's how I show my love
Wanting you to change
wanting you to able to protect yourself
Wanting to make sure that you always be mine

All my protecting might be over the border
But I did it with love
The fear of losing you is greater than anything else
So~
All of odds
There's no doubt

I LOVE U YUIN MAN, LPZ
MUACKS~!!!!!!!!!!!
monthly archive

August 2008 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2011 June 2011
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS


MusicPlaylist