"SirTalksALot"
"Bryan"
Riding The Highway

ShoutMix chat widget
name says hi

SoMeThInG SoMeThInG BoUt SiRtAlKsAlOt
Haha~ Hi~ Welcome To My Blog Ya... My Name is Bryan, SirTalksAlot is jus a profile name. It basically means tat I talk Alot. Just Added they Sir To Make it Look Fancy.
My Precious

LaoPoZai BABE
recent entries

Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ~*~Memories Of U~*~ EMOTIONS/FEELINGs ~WORK~ Hey Hey!Gonna Revive this blog soon n hopefully i ... 26th september 2009 PROM NIGHT Some random Pictures of Me in my Formal wear for t... Haiixxx...
Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ Thursday, January 28, 2010
RANDOM
Damn
At Office damn sien leh
Mentor went out again
Haix
Tis whole week duduk je kat office
lol
YEsterday they got their pay check jor
But I didnt receive any
=S
Are they gonna give me next month together?
IF yes
Thn Im in deep shit
The Money I got on me is not enough for to survive next month
I calculate & see
rm100 = parking
rm200(MIN) = petrol
rm150-160 = tol
wtf
Almost rm500 leh
=S
SOme more tis month i work for half a month surely GG jor
SOMEBODY SAVE ME!
xD
nways
KARmun's birthday is on tis coming saturday
half looking for it
half worrying bout couldnt finish up her gift
FAG
=S
xD
lalalalalala...
didnt got any photo to post
mayb tonight after tea will hv soon to post
cya


T~T
my blog doesnt hv much ppl visit
=S
monthly archive

August 2008 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2011 June 2011
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS


MusicPlaylist