"SirTalksALot"
"Bryan"
Riding The Highway

ShoutMix chat widget
name says hi

SoMeThInG SoMeThInG BoUt SiRtAlKsAlOt
Haha~ Hi~ Welcome To My Blog Ya... My Name is Bryan, SirTalksAlot is jus a profile name. It basically means tat I talk Alot. Just Added they Sir To Make it Look Fancy.
My Precious

LaoPoZai BABE
recent entries

Hey Hey!Gonna Revive this blog soon n hopefully i ... 26th september 2009 PROM NIGHT Some random Pictures of Me in my Formal wear for t... Haiixxx... MALAYSIA BOLEH ISh~SHort Hair~sirtalksalot RANDOM-sirtalksalot WONDER WHY AM I HERE- IVIN TEE
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ Wednesday, January 13, 2010
~WORK~
Haha...
Finally blog back jor...
XD...
Guess will continue to blog jor ba..
Since I wont hv much free time to do other things in the coming days...
Nways...
Today went for INTERVIEW the ReXit Berhad's CEO...
Suprise? Who will usually interviewed by CEO...
Well... I Did...
lol...
He told me to see him by 3pm. but i got there by 2pm. my aunty ask me to go in early since it's ok.
so i went in by 2.30pm...
As usual heart pumping like crazy.
1st time formal interview leh...
XD...
WEnt to his room
Sat down...
all the staffs there so diam...
DAMN...
lol
Chit chat with him (INTERVIEW)...
Lol...
after tat ask me whn can i start work. i said anytime.
So monday gonna go in work jor...
XD...
Scare but hey! golden chance leh.
XD



RANDOM PHOTOSMiss Chew Yi & my Feet. =p!

LeisureMall geh chinese new year decorations

Shan Shan... ^^V


A random photo taken by daniel randomly. =p


My tie for work. Look very REAL leh.. haha!
monthly archive

August 2008 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2011 June 2011
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS


MusicPlaylist