"SirTalksALot"
"Bryan"
Riding The Highway

ShoutMix chat widget
name says hi

SoMeThInG SoMeThInG BoUt SiRtAlKsAlOt
Haha~ Hi~ Welcome To My Blog Ya... My Name is Bryan, SirTalksAlot is jus a profile name. It basically means tat I talk Alot. Just Added they Sir To Make it Look Fancy.
My Precious

LaoPoZai BABE
recent entries

Busy Busy Busy........... SHE IS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Attention Hannah.... Hannah..... HANNAH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The Excitment Of Achievement NEW GAME!!! WOOHOO!!! FRIENDSTER- WTH? ENGLISH? MUST PASS? My New NickName ~HANNAH MONTANA-THE MOVIE!~
Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ Thursday, June 25, 2009
XD... Wat a DAY...
Peeeww!!!!!
Wat a day...
HAHA...
As mentioned. There's a food carnival today...
HAHA...
It was tiring walking up n down, teachers to teachers, class to class, students to students jus to sell some buns...
It wasnt a good idea to place the booth up at the stage cause alot of ppl paiseh to come up n buy.
LOL.
LALALALALALA...
Suddenly came 4-5 juniors...
with their effort.
Left around 2 boxes of buns.
It started 10 boxes..
Imagine 10 big boxes being inside a small kelisa..
I couldnt even drive fast.
=P
I 4got to take a picture.
Cause i was rushing like hell..
+.+

After the food carnival.
It's catWalk~ing time.
LOL...
Jenny couldnt make it. So I filled her place.
Seriously, I suck at teaching.
Specially with my temper.
=p.
But I guess it work out fine?
XD...
Here's some photo after the rehersal..
MORE TO COME HOPEFULLY.

Randomly took tis while kate is talking.
Haha. Cute or wat?

Ah.... =)


Reminds me of my fren sauchien. lol



Some of the crew.



BLUR.. ~.~



CHua+KAte



Hunt+Kate



Kate+Chua~Again




That's all for now.
OH YEAH.
IF ANY OF THE MODELING CREW VIEWED MY BLOG.
PLEASE LEAVE UR BLOG LINK AT THE LEFT CONNER AT THE
SHOUTMIX


U CAN HV FUN EVEN IF U R BUSY WITH SOMETHING
IT DEPENDS HOW U MANAGE+HANDLE IT
^^

monthly archive

August 2008 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2011 June 2011
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS


MusicPlaylist